DATE AND AGENDA TO BE CONFIRMED – IMPACT GUARANTEED
DRIVING PERFORMANCE THROUGH BETTER BALANCED BUSINESS 2018 Dates to be announced
To ensure every element of this Forum is what leaders are looking for, each year The Balanced Business Forum is specifically formulated by a Steering Group of senior leaders... “Created by Leaders, for Leaders"
The Balanced Business Forum (formerly Women’s Business Forum) is the world’s first gender balanced leadership conference. Unique in this respect, we challenge and debate leadership and organisational performance methods, offering delegates progressive and sustainable talent management solutions to implement within their organisations.
- 1 Global Forum
- 1 Unique Audience
- 15 International Speakers
- 1 Iconic Northern City
DRIVING PERFORMANCE...IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE NUMBERS
‘Leadership: Through your people, with your people and for yourself’. The Balanced Business Forum will challenge you as a leader and challenge you to challenge your team and your organisation on the most effective ways to develop diverse and sustainable talent management solutions to drive the profitability of your business.
Delegates will be guided and supported through the VUCA (volatile, unpredictable, complex and ambiguous) world in which we all operate; hearing world-renowned speakers impart their expertise and advice, delving into progressive, real-life case studies & examples and getting to grips with challenging practical working sessions.
Topics covered will include: Conscious Leadership, Resilience and Talent Management in a Crisis, Agile Thinking, Authentic Leadership, Building a Balanced & Sustainable Pipeline.
We are working very hard with our Steering Group to ensure we deliver an agenda for 2018 that will offer delegates inspiring, sustainable, tangible solutions and actions to become more effective leaders in terms of talent management, to ultimately deliver better performing teams/divisions and companies.
Full 2018 agenda to be announced in due course…
You can view our 2015 agenda below which was themed “Driving Performance through Better Balanced Business…People, Purpose, Profit”.
If you like the look of this agenda, we guarantee you will love what we will deliver in 2018.
Click here to download a pdf of the 2015 agenda.
07:45Registration and Networking
Hosted by Jane Hill, Journalist and BBC Broadcaster
Interaction Facilitated by Kirsty Bashforth, Organisational Dynamics
Expert; NED, Kier Group; Governor, Leeds University.
- So why? : Opening Address by Heather Jackson Founder of The Balanced Business Forum & Executive Chair of An Inspirational Journey
- The Purpose of Purpose by Kate Robertson Founder, One Young World
- Transformational Change through Purpose by Liz Bingham OBE Partner, EY
The People Perspective
Leadership Insights and Hindsights part I
- Fiona Dawson Global President, Mars Food Drinks & Multisales
- Janine McDowell CEO, Justice UK & Ireland, Sodexo
- Sir Mike Rake Chair, BT Group PLC; Chair, Worldpay; Deputy Chair, Barclays
- Followed by a Q&A with leaders
11:10Fuel break and networking
Leadership Insights and Hindsights part II
- Pat Chapman-Pincher Chairman, Cavell Group and CEO Mentor
- Phil Smith CEO, Cisco
- Beth Butterwick CEO, Bonmarché
- Followed by a Q&A with leaders
- Driving Performance… Diversity Matters by Dennis Layton Principal, McKinsey & Co
- Followed by a Q&A with Dennis Layton
- More than a Leadership Conference, Paul Drechsler CBE Chair, The Balanced Business Forum Steering Group; President, CBI; Chair, TeachFirst
13:20Lunch and networking (1 hour)
- Serve to Lead by Nicky Moffat CBE Director and Founder, What Good Leadership Looks Like
- Making Data Work for You Interactive Session led by Clodagh O’Reilly IBM Smarter Workforce, Science and Analytics Practice Leader, EMEA
- Trust Matters by Sir Nigel Knowles Global Co-Chairman & Senior Partner, DLA Piper
- Sustainable Talent by Sir Ian Cheshire Government Lead Non-Executive; Senior Independent Director, Whitbread PLC; Former CEO, Kingfisher
- So What? : Final Thoughts with Heather Jackson
We would like to thank our sponsors for their continued support which has made this event possible...